Information and Communication Technologies
- “Educational Technologies of the 21st Century: Possibilities and Challenges”, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) Apex Forum on E-education, New Delhi, India, 23 December 2011.
- “Large Scale Wireless Network in Higher Education”, Asia Pacific WiFi Conference, Kuala lampur, Malaysia, 6-7 July 2011.
- “Content Creation and Consolidation”, Open Paradigm in Education, International Conference on Open Learning, New Delhi, January 31 – February 2, 2011.
- “Digital Archiving: A System Design Approach”, International Conference on Digital Archiving, Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD), December 15-18, 2010.
- “Virtual Learning Environment: Issues and Challenges in Higher Education Domain”, 10th IEEE International Conference on Advance Learning Technologies, Sousse, Tunisia, July 2010.
- “Open Source led ICT Innovation in higher Education”, 11th International Conference on Technology Policy and Innovation, New Delhi, March 13-15, 2009.
- “Learning Environments for Next Generation: Process Innovation”, National Seminar on Innovation in Distance Education and Their Applications, IGNOU, December 22-23, 2008.
- “Building Enterprise Learning Environment”, “Moodlemoot-2008”, International Conference on Virtual Learning, San Francisco, USA, June 11-13, 2008.
- “Industry University Government: Awaited Innovation Network”, International Conference on Innovation Cluster (ICIC), Daedeok Innopolis, South Korea, April 18-19, 2007.
- “Open Source ICT based learning Environment”, International conference on Open Source for e-learning platform, Information and Communication University (ICU), South Korea, Nov. 6-8, 2006.
- “ICT in Higher Education: An Open Source Perspective to Adaptive Learning Framework”, Digital Learning 2005, Volume 1, pp 15, 2005.
- “ICT Implementation in University System”, International workshop on ICT for Sustainable Development, University of Delhi South Campus, November 30, 2001.
- “Web Based Open Teaching and Learning Technologies for University System”, International conference on use of Technology in teaching and learning of Mathematics and Biomathematics, University of Delhi South Campus, December 16, 2001.
- “Networking Technologies in University Scenario’s: Design Approach to Campus Network”, International Seminar on Emerging Trends in Networking Technologies, University of Delhi South Campus, November 5, 2001.
- “Networking: A Study in Cross Cultural Collaboration”, Presented in ALT-C 2000, University of Manchester in Science and Technology (UMIST), UK, September 13, 2000 and published in Journal of Association of Learning Technologies, ALT-J, 2000.
- “Development of Multimedia Course for University Students Community: A Design Approach”, presented in International Workshop on Multimedia Content Creation, November 16, 2000.
- “A Study of Dip Coated Thin Film Polycarbonate Optical Waveguides”, Applied Optics, Vol.37 (18), 1998.
- “Optimization of Waveguide Parameters of bisphenol A polycarbonate” Solid State Communication, Vol. 100, pp 503-506, 1996.
- “Fabrication and Characterisation of ZnO thin films by envelope and waveguide methods”, J. of Optics, Paris, Vol. 77, No. 6, pp 13-17, 1995.
- “Determination of Waveguide Parameter of Non-Linear Optical Polymers and their Applications”, Proc. SPIE, Int. Soc. Opt. Eng. 273, pp. 594-596, 1996.
- “Some Recent Investigations on Conducting Polypyroll Thin Films”, Ind. J. Pure & App. Phys., 1996.
- “Electroabsorption and Optical Reflection Studies on Polypyrrole Films”, Ind. J. Pure & App. Phys., Vol. 34, pp 908-911, 1996.
- “Design and Development of Polymer based modulator”, Asia pacific Microwave Conference (APMC), 1999.
- “Styrene Acrylonitrile Optical Waveguides for Integrated Optics”, Int. Workshop on Physics of semiconductor devices (IWPSD’97) I.I.T. Delhi 1997.
- “Determination of waveguide parameters of non-linear optical polymers”, International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD), NPL, pp 594—596, New Delhi, India, 1995.
- “Semiconductor Polymer thin films Device for Integrated Optics”, International Workshop on Physics of Semiconductors Devices (IWPSD), NPL, p 229-231, New Delhi, India, 1995.
- “Low Dimensional Polymeric thin film Devices”, Regional Workshop on Low Dimensional Semiconductor Structures (LDSS,95), p 46, New Delhi, India, 1995.
- “Investigation of ordinary refractive index of RF sputtered ZnO optical waveguide”, National Seminar on emerging Trends in thin film Technology and Device Fabrication, Cochin, India, 1995.
- “Fabrication of Polymeric optical waveguide from Acrylonitrile, Its Characterisation and Application”, National Seminar on emerging Trends in thin film Technology and evice Fabrication, Cochin, India, 1995.
- “Optical Tuning of Dielectric Resonator for Microwave Subsystems”, 6th International Crimean conference on Microwave and Telecommunication Technology, Ukrain, proc., pp12, 1996.
- “Role of Polymers in Integrated Optical Devices”, ICSMT’96 International Conference and Intensive Tutorial Course on Semiconductor Materials and Technology, New Delhi, INDIA, 1996.
- “Nonlinear Optical Properties of Organic Polymers”, proceedings of ICSMT’96, International Conference and Intensive Tutorial Course on Semiconductor Materials and Technology, New Delhi, INDIA, Tranctech Publishers, Switzerland, 1996.
Chapter in Books
- “Planning & Developing Cross Cultural Collaboration in Web Based ICT Education”, in ‘Navigating Innovations’, edited by Prof. Dietrich Brandt, 2003.
- “ICT: Platform for India-Japan Global Partnership”, Japan Foundation, 2007.
- “Virtual Learning Environment for Higher Education”, National Workshop on Quality Assurance through Blended Learning, 19-21 January 2010, New Delhi.
- “Open Source Framework for ICT led learning”, National Seminar on Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning, 24-26 September 2009, New Delhi.
- “Science and Technology Parks: Sustainable growth for academia and industry”, ICIC, Daedeok Innopolis, International Conference on innovation cluster. South Korea, May 19-20, 2008.
- “ERP for Higher Education”, Knowledge Commission meeting, New Delhi, January 13, 2007.
- “Open Source Framework for Universities”, Linux Asia 2006.
- “E-Learning: Emerging Indian Market”, National Seminar on E-Learning, PHD House, New Delhi, 2002.
- “Search Strategies: Information Search on the Internet”, Workshop on Social Science Research Resource in the Internet Era, Indian Council of Social Science Research, New Delhi, 2002.
- “Optimization of Web Search Engines for Academic Community”, Workshop-cum-Symposium on Information Technology for Social Science”, CRRID, Chandigarh, February 22. 2001.
Important Open Source / Web Development and Deployment
- Developed the first Virtual Learning environment for University of Delhi South Campus (http://vle.south.du.ac.in), providing various PG and UG courses online, 2006.
- Compiled Open Source Software Resource Kit for the students of Delhi University and hosted at http://oss.iic.ac.in, 2006. (Release comes every year).
- Design and development of the University of Delhi South Campus web portal (http://www.south.du.ac.in), 2003.
- Design and published the first web based course for the University students (http://learntech.bton.ac.uk/euindia) at the School of Information Sciences, University of Brighton, U.K, September, 2000.
- Design and Published the web portal for Institute of Informatics and Communication (IIC) at http://www.iic.ac.in along with various services, 1998, (first in Delhi University).
- “Role of Open Source Framework in University System”, AI & Society, Springer, UK.